Water and Flood
What to do if you experience a flood in your home:
- Ensure your safety and minimize further damage by shutting off all electrical, gas and plumbing.
- Contact Metro Restoration Services and we will be there within one hour to help you move forward.
- We will begin immediate emergency procedures for water extraction, clean up and drying utilizing specialty drying equipment.
- If you have insurance coverage, we will contact your insurance adjuster on your behalf and provide them with all the necessary information.
(detailed digital documentation, infrared scans/images, moisture readings, psychometry readings, humidity readings etc.)
- We will ensure we salvage and protect as much of your personal belongings as possible.
Once the emergency and drying stages are complete, we will provide an estimate for reconstruction of property as needed to bring your home to state it was prior to the emergency.